black history, theology, Kids' books

Friday, August 1, 2014

If you're new to this blog

I'm so glad you are here. 

If you heard my book advertisement on jamthehype.com or wadeoradio.com - or if you just stumbled this way - thanks for stopping by. 

So ...  A little about me.  I grew up in a hoops-loving,  hip-hop fanatic in a small city in Virginia. My life has been transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Now I'm trying to figure out what it looks like to live, do marriage, parent, work and engage culture in the light of the gospel. 

The wife, kids and I helping to run a Young Life camp in the Bahamas 


I lead Young Life at my old high school, Robert E. Lee in Staunton, Va, and I am a freelance writer and author of the book You're Grounded. 

I like to blog about how the gospel impacts culture issues. This blog is  meant to be interactive. I write a little something, but it's only supposed to be a jump-off point for conversations.  I would love to hear your thoughts even as I share mine. 

Here are three of my favorite old blog posts... 



I look forward to engaging with you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment